Welcome to our Help Centre
Here you can find information about how to use the site, how to make a purchase, when you can expect your delivery, what our policies and procedures are for Quality and Returns issues plus useful Land Rover related information on how to make the most out of your online experience with the website and loads more.
We are always looking for ways to improve the site. If you have any suggestions, recommendations or feedback of any kind, please use the contact us page to let us know about them.
Land-Rover-Parts-Shop.com is one of the largest independent wholesalers of parts for Land Rover vehicles. Land-Rover-Parts-Shop.com and our partners form the world's largest group of independent suppliers of parts for Land Rover vehicles. Together we have over 500 years of experience in Land Rover vehicles and have distribution outlets in six countries.
Our aim is to offer the best prices, cheapest transport and best quality parts available on the web. Our customer service team is able to give specialist back-up to the comprehensive, easy to use web store.
Land-Rover-Parts-Shop.com/ie is represented by OTTO. Goods are despatched from OTTO Tallaght. B2 Airton Park, Airton Rd, Tallaght, Dublin 24. NR4-51-97D. Please click here to visit the OTTO website. Our customer service team have specialist advisors who can help you find the right parts for your vehicle.
Please note that we are unable to take orders or payments over the telephone.Land-rover-parts-shop.com/ie
Tel: +353 1 4000060
Email: Email here
Opening Hours - Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30
Opening Hours - Saturday 09.00-2.00
Rep of Ireland
If you have placed an order or are waiting for a quote from us. Please go to the contact us page to contact our customer service team.
Key to Symbols
Key to Symbols used on this site
We are committed to protecting your privacy. In general, you can visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. If you decide to purchase Goods we will need information, such as your name and address.
We store such information on a computer. We may use this information to provide you with a more personalised service and to tell you about special offers and any useful changes in our service. (When you place your order you will have an opportunity to tell us that you do not wish to do this).
We do not sell, trade or rent personal information to others.
In order to work effectively, our online store requires that your web browser has 'cookies' enabled. (Most browsers have this set up by default). A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer whilst you are using our store. This temporary file contains no sensitive or personal information, and is removed by your computer automatically when you have finished using our website.
Our reputation: Good value Land Rover Parts – high quality Land Rover Parts
Land-Rover-Parts-Shop.com has always prided itself on its reputation for supplying the highest quality range of parts for Land Rover vehicles, but at very competitive prices. The majority of the parts that we offer are purchased from Original Equipment Manufacturers.
OEM Parts - Original Equipment Manufactured spare parts (OEM parts) are made by the same companies that supply parts to Land Rover. They are made to the same quality specifications, but are supplied in either the manufacturer's own packaging or in the suppliers own packaging. OEM parts can normally be supplied at substantially lower prices than the same genuine Land Rover parts or accessories.
Quality Land Rover Replacement Parts - if delivering replacement parts, we only supply "Good Quality" parts. These are usually manufactured by organisations that supply other vehicle manufacturers with similar products. For example our shock absorber supplier is an OE supplier to Mercedes, but not to Land Rover.
To back up our quality claims Land-Rover-Parts-Shop.com provides a 12 month warranty period on all parts sold.
You may return any unused parts up to 30 days from date of receipt. To return a part please contact us for a returns authority number. we will require your invoice number at this time.The cost of returning the part is to be at the customers expense.
All goods have 1 year manufacturers' warranty, warranty items must be returned for test and report by the manufacturer - except in exceptional circumstances if the manufacturer deems the part not to be faulty, the warranty claim will be rejected.
Find and record your complete Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) from your Vehicle Identification Plate. This is usually located under the bonnet on the bulkhead or on the side of the engine compartment.
A typical Vehicle Identification Number will look like this: SALLJGMM3MA123456
The first nine characters define the vehicle, in this case, a 4 door Discovery, 3.9 RHD automatic.
The model year and chassis number are represented by the last eight characters of the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Take a note of these.
The 10th character, in this case M, is the model year code, see this table to work out the year.
The 11th, A, is the factory code (A = Solihull - if this is F, call for help as the vehicle will have been assembled overseas and may have non-standard parts fitted.)
The 12th to the 17th characters, 123456, form the chassis number.
VIN Number Model Year Codes
Terms and Conditions
1. The use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information as at the date of your first use.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of land-rover-parts-shop.com or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. land-rover-parts-shop.com shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
4. land-rover-parts-shop.com can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
5. land-rover-parts-shop.com does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
6. land-rover-parts-shop.com takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites linked to or cited on this site.
7. Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including without limitation chatrooms, forum, bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by land-rover-parts-shop.com. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
8 . If you purchase items from land-rover-parts-shop.com you have the right to cancel within 24 hours from the time you place your electronic order.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Rep. of Ireland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Rep. of Ireland.
10. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.